Businesses have the opportunity to become Marketing Partners with the Tourism Services Unit of Mount Alexander Shire Council and receive a range of marketing benefits including:
• The opportunity to display one brochure at each of the Mount Alexander Shire Visitor Information Centres - Castlemaine & Maldon.
• Access to member rates for cooperative initiatives offered such as Official Visitors Guide, media advertising campaigns and trade show activities
• Priority inclusion in media and industry familiarisation tours and cooperative media opportunities (both Victoria and interstate)
• Participation in Visitor Information Centre volunteer familiarisation tours
• The ability to participate, where appropriate, in the Mount Alexander Accommodation Booking Service.
• Line listing on Shire tourism website www.maldoncastlemaine.com.au
• To be actively promoted by staff and volunteers at the Mount Alexander Shire Visitor Information Centres.
• Copy of the industry e-newsletter (produced quarterly)
• The right to apply for tourism road signage
The annual fee is $110 inc. GST. For more information please contact Amanda Every, Tourism Services Officer, on 5471 1796 or email@example.com
To read our latest industry newsletter please click here.