• DATE/TIME Every Sat all year (7.30am-1pm)
• VENUE Pyrenees Highway, Castlemaine
Please click on the heading above for further market information.
CASTLEMAINE FARMERS MARKET
• DATE/TIME First Sun of month (except January) (9am-1pm)
• VENUE Victory Park, cnr Forest & Mostyn Sts, Castlemaine
• DETAILS Offering the best fresh produce available in central Victoria. As an accredited Farmers Market with the Victorian Farmers Market Association customers can be assured that they are buying directly from the grower and producer. Great coffee, food and entertainment - a fabulous day out in a beautiful setting.
• CONTACT Stallholder information: (m) 0429 518 985 (e)email@example.com (w)www.castlemainefarmersmarket.org
GUILDFORD REGIONAL PRODUCE MARKET
• DATE/TIME Details TBA
• VENUE Guildford
CASTLEMAINE ARTISTS MARKETS
• DATE/TIME First Sunday of the month except Jan. Also June market is on the Queen's Birthday weekend. Christmas Twilight Market is 20 December. (10am-3pm).
• VENUE Brickyard Garden and laneways surround Theatre Royal Castlemaine. Unique regional art and design
• CONTACT Sarah Burdekin (p) 0423 249 397 (e) firstname.lastname@example.org www.castlemaineartistsmarket.com.au
MALDON MARKET - Hand made, Home grown
• DATE/TIME Second Sun of the month (from Nov 2013. 9am-2pm)
• VENUE Fountain Street, Maldon
• DETAILS A growers and makers market held in the heart of one of Victoria's most historic towns. Bringing together the very best hand made products and home grown produce from independent designers, artisans, craftspeople
• CONTACT (p) 03 5475 2093 or (m) 0417 540 176 (e) email@example.com
DATE/TIME Third Sun of the month (excluding March)
VENUE High St., Harcourt
DETAILS Harcourt outdoor market runs from 10am until 3pm on the third Sun of the month in the centre of beautiful Harcourt. You will find a wonderful array of handmade and locally produced goods ranging from craft to produce and everything in between. While you're enjoying something to eat and drink in our shady seating area, the children will have plenty to keep them busy with a jumping castle and free old fashioned activities. Come and see what Harcourt has to offer and experience a true country market!
CONTACT Jacq Cue (m) 0418 355 460 (p) 03 5474 3138 (e) firstname.lastname@example.org (w) harcourtmarket.blogspot.com.au
NEWSTEAD HISTORICAL MARKET DAYS
• DATE/TIME 16 Mar and 16 Nov (7am-1pm)
• VENUE Newstead
• DETAILS Community market mornings. A popular family friendly day. $5 stallholder fee. Food sellers registration (p) 03 5476 2207 (m) 0438 327 135. Enquiries (p) 03 5476 2006 (e) email@example.com
CASTLEMAINE AND DISTRICT GARDEN CLUB GARDEN MARKET
• DATE/TIME 3 Nov (8.30am-1pm)
• VENUE Opposite Castle Motel, Duke St, Castlemaine
• DETAILS Annual Event - local stallholders offering horticultural delights for sale. A variety of garden plants (entry by gold coin donation)
• CONTACT 03 5470 6462 / 0419 114 922